Friday 21 February 2014

My Next 6 month study path - way to a Full Stack Engineer

There is a very popular idea called full stack engineer(FSE).  FSE means a engineer understand the whole development stack in the web/Internet environment. It would be difficult to be an FSE as it will take very long time, great effort and a good Devops environment.
I won’t be able to become an FSE in recent years but I believe DevOps will be the furture of System admin which means you have to understand lots of IT area and know how to devolop system.
I will work on the below area in the next 6 months. Then let’s see how it goes.(20 hours per week)
1 Linux admin/Internal
2)    BASH programming
3)    Python programing
4)  Network infrastructure
5)  TCP/IP stack and application protocol
6)  Web System infrastructure
7)    Web Framework (SSH/Django)

I will write about 100 blogs to cover the above sections. Bye the end of July. I hope I can have a solid knowledge about the above areas.


The next 6 month after July will be focusing on Web development, from backend to frontend and mobile side but will check the result about the first 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment