Sunday 22 December 2013

Welcome to my blog

Hi Welcome to my technical blog,

This blog will be technical related. The topic will cover my interested areas such as Linux, Web technology, Java, Python, Network, Database and so on. Other area I am interested in such as Hadoop , AI and DataMining will be in another blog http://hadoopau.blogspot.com.au/.

My background.
I got the Bachelor and Master degree in China then worked for a leading Chinese Travel IT solution Travelsky for about 6 years, there I became a technical leader /End Technical Escalation point for - Open Message Switching System (OMSE) - the core message routing product used in Travelsky's production system. (200,000 max concurrent users and 3000 TPS). I was awarded as the key engineer in a Frist Prize of National Innovation Project of Civil Aviation Administration of China(CAAC),2009, (project 5 and Engineer 12) due to my exceptional contributions to OMSE and Travelsky.

I came to Sydney in 2010 and am working for Fujitsu Australia Limit since 2011. In this role, my main task is support one of Fujitsu's core client's web environment(Web Infrastructure, web server, application servers and OS). I became interested in the Web and Internet Area.

My Career Goal.
I hope I can become an leading Internet Engineer.I absolutely understand Internet is different with traditional IT environment. It is much more complicated, fast-developing. It is the most important technology in the last few decades which changes people's life for ever! That's why I want to work for it for my life time.

I will keep posting blogs with about 2 or 3 posts per week.

Thanks for supporting.
Rafa XU

No comments:

Post a Comment